Skip to content
Product specs | Wallpaper, Splashback and Stair Risers
Perfect to use on these surfaces
- Smooth painted dry walls (satin, semi-gloss or gloss finish only)
- melamine cabinets & laminated shelves
- glass splash backs & mirrors
- metal surfaces such as aluminium and stainless steel
- varnished wood
Unsuitable to use on these surfaces
- unsuitable on matte paint drywall -
- unsuitable on textured or rough surfaces
- unsuitable to cover damp walls or cracked paint.
- Unsuitable on raw wood
Thin yet Tough
- High import quality phthalate free PVC vinyl from Italy.
- Thinner than 1mm or 0.04" –
- No grout or caulk required.
- Smooth, soft & durable.
- TIP: Leave them in a warm place for 10 minutes to soften prior to installing.
- Low-tack adhesive backing ensures the wallpaper can be removed easily with no sticky residue.
- Not re-useable. Renter Friendly.
- Hard to remove? Warm the surface for a few seconds with a hairdryer to soften the glue.
- Perfect as a kitchen or bathroom splash back. Ideal on shower walls or a bath tub surround.
- Resists hot steam from stoves & showers.
Easy to Clean / Easy to Install
- Wipe away stains easily with a general-purpose kitchen or bathroom cleaner.
- Please do not scrub or use harsh, abrasive chemicals.
- No special tools required. No tradesman required.
- Easy, DIY ( do it yourself ) installation.
- Trim with a cutter, razor or sharp scissors.
Heat Resistant / Fade resistant
- The UV laminate coating not only protects from scratches & steam but also fading
- Suitable behind gas, electric & induction cook tops. Please allow 10cm ( 4” ) from the heat source.
- Suitable to decorate the facade of a fireplace.
- Don't mix wallpaper panels or risers with tile stickers, they do not align.
- Don’t install on floors or counter tops, please use our tougher floor panels.
- Don't install on surfaces that get hot to the touch, they'll peel off or melt.
- Don't install on surfaces subject to snow or freezing temperatures, they'll shrink.
- Don't scrub the surface or use harsh or abrasive chemicals when cleaning.
- Don't apply over existing grout, the relief will show through.
- Do not apply over porous or cracked surfaces.
SHOP WALLPAPERS HERE
SHOP STAIR RISERS HERE