HOW TO USE THE TILE CALCULATOR
- Enter your old tile length & width in the first 2 spaces
- Next, enter your area dimensions
- Ensure you allow between 2 - 5% waste so you have enough left over for any future mishaps or cutting accidents
- Enter the amount of units contained in each pack & the cost - refer to the pack contents & price.
COVERING WALLS OR FLOORS
- Enter the wallpaper or floor panel as a large tile: length & width as 24" x 48" or 60 cm x 120 cm
- Next, enter your area dimensions ( leave the gap as zero )
- Ensure you allow between 2 - 5% waste so you have enough for pattern matching and repeat. Having some left over for any future mishaps or cutting accidents is highly recommend.
- These panels are sold separately, therefore enter 1 for the box size & enter the price of the panel to calculate your order cost.
COVERING IRREGULAR AREAS
- Divide your floor into rectangular sections and calculate each section separately.
- Follow the instructions above to calculate how much you'll need.
- Then add the sections together to calculate how much you will need.